Contact Us

Please fill out the form below and our attorney will contact you.


Our Offices

  • Pasadena Office


    1055 E. Colorado Blvd, 5th Floor
    Pasadena, California 91106



Lead Counsel Rated

  • Professional Experience
  • Peer Recommended
  • Spotless Record

Reviews & Ratings

  • 5.0/5.0

    Patricia S. Depew is one of the best lawyers I have ever utilized for my legal matters. Her professionalism and caring demeanor alleviated an overabundance amount of stress that was experiencing with my unique immigration issue. I would r...
    Read More

    — Client

  • 5.0/5.0

    Patricia DePew is extremely knowledgeable in the field of bankruptcy. She is also available for questions; returns calls in a timely manner and is a calming influence. Our experience with her and her staff was second to none.

    — Client

  • 4.0/5.0

    Working with this lawyer was good and i would recommend her to people who really want the quickest result of their case.

    — Client

More Than 19 Years of I-601 Waiver of Inadmissibility Experience

los angeles I-601 lawyer

Foreign nationals can be deemed “inadmissible” to the United States for any number of reasons. If you’re a citizen or permanent resident of the United States, having a close relative classified as inadmissible can be heartbreaking, and it could also create a hardship. Los Angeles I-601 lawyer Patricia Depew can help. If you’ve been classified as inadmissible, it’s still possible that you might be able to enter or remain in the United States. If you have a relative who is a citizen or permanent resident, and your inadmissibility creates a hardship for that relative, you can file an I-601 Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility. It’s a difficult application and process, and you’ll need the help of a good California immigration lawyer.

I-601 lawyer Patricia Depew represents clients first by making sure they are fully informed with accurate legal advice; she then works closely with clients, helping them make the sound decisions that are in their long-term best interests. To qualify for an I-601, you must produce evidence that your absence will cause your citizen-relative or resident-relative to suffer extreme personal hardship. For most I-601 waivers, the citizen-relative or resident-relative must be a spouse, parent, or child. Heartache and grief are not enough; financial, emotional, medical, cultural, and personal matters are examined. Patricia Depew can help you understand the I-601 petition and process; help you determine if you qualify; and help you demonstrate to the government why you should be approved for a waiver of inadmissibility.

How an I-601 Lawyer Can Help

Since March, 2013, the I-601A (Provisional Waiver of Unlawful Presence) offers another option to those deemed inadmissible for unlawful presence. The I-601A, however, does not waive other grounds of inadmissibility such as a prior criminal history. The qualifying relative must be your spouse or parent, not your child, and that relative must be a United States citizen, not a permanent resident. Depending on your family, the I-601A may or may not be right for you.

Attorney Patricia Depew can assess your legal situation, help you make the right choices, and provide the experienced legal representation you need. She has sixteen years of experience helping families stay together and achieve their dreams in the southern California region. Ms. Depew represents clients throughout Pasadena, Los Angeles County, Orange County, Ventura County, the San Fernando Valley region, and the surrounding areas. She is committed to protecting the individual in immigration-related legal situations. Her comprehensive immigration practice includes representation for deportation proceedings, family-based immigration, and business and employment immigration. Ms. Depew represents clients before the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (formerly INS) and U.S. Immigration Court, and she provides guidance in all matters relating to immigration and naturalization, visas, citizenship, employment, and deportation.

Hire a Los Angeles I-601 Lawyer (Waiver of Inadmissibility)

Los Angeles I-601 Lawyer

If you believe that you should file for an I-601 or an I-601A, you’ll want an attorney who handles your legal affairs personally rather than a firm where no one knows your name and you become just another case number. Patricia Depew provides a welcoming, comfortable environment for clients to discuss their legal needs. She will move you quickly beyond legal rhetoric to the core of whatever legal matter you face, and save you from wasting time, financial resources, or emotional anxiety. Call Patricia Depew today at 310-284-8494. Se Habla Español.